Things I refuse to feel ashamed of:
- mirror selfies
- gym selfies
- all selfies
- pouty faces (is it wrong that I like my lips to look juicier??)
- appreciating that hot people are hot
- eating twice as much as a quarterback on occasion
- that sometimes I like wearing sweatpants and staying in
- that other times I enjoy wearing a lot of makeup and going out
- liking pop music - there is a reason pop is pop and it is because it’s popular
REMEMBER, IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE LEAVING THE HOUSE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO CHANGE OUT OF YOUR PYJAMAS.
STAY COMFORTABLE, YOU DESERVE IT, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD
Being sexually attractive to your significant other is a pretty big reason.
if your partner stops finding you attractive just cos you’re wearing pyjamas then they sound pretty shit anyway.
- Leonardo DiCaprio: *names his child Oscar*
- Doctor: "Would you like to hold h-"
- Leonardo DiCaprio: "Say it like we rehearsed it."
- Doctor: *sighs* "And the Oscar goes to..."
I can not stand ‘body shaming’. If a fat person can love their curves then why can’t a skinny person love their bones? I hate seeing people put down one body shape to glorify another. It’s so unnecessary and nasty, it affects people in so many ways and hardly anyone realises. However I have to say that it goes too far when I see girls idolising other girls who are so thin they look like they need to hospitalised. I’ve suffered with eating disorders, I know what it’s like to cry at the thought of eating, but I’ve also been so skinny that I was almost hospitalised. Society is so fucked up and i just want to cuddle everyone and tell you all that you’re bodies are amazing and so beautiful no matter what shape or size you are and people love you.